I am Aadesh Neupane from Nepal. I have completed my Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering from Kathmandu University (KU), Nepal in 2014 with focus in Artificial Intelligence. Currently I am enrolled at Brigham Young University (BYU), Provo as a PhD student. My main area of interest lies within Swarm Robotics and Reinforcement Learning.
I am also research engineer at Inspiring Lab working on Homomorphic Learning, Nepali Chatbot, Nepali Text-to-Speech, Nepali Character Recognition, and semi-supervised Nepali grammar dependency parsing. Also, I am avid learner taking MOOCs from Coursera, Udacity, Edx, Stanford, Harvard and MIT open courseware.
- Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach by University of Washington on Coursera
- Deep Learning Specialization by deeplearning.ai on Coursera
- Machine Learning: Regression by University of Washington on Coursera
- Machine Learning: Classification by University of Washington on Coursera
- Introduction to Philosophy by University of Edinburgh on Coursera
- MCB80x, Fundamentals of Neuroscience Part I, II, II by Harvard University on Edx
- Data Mining with Weka Part I & II by University of Waikato
- Introduction to Linux on Edx
- Data Science , a 10-course specialization by Johns Hopkins University on Coursera
- Machine Learning on Coursera